Plastic consumption is increasing year by year. Synthetic products surround us every day: in the cars and buses in which we travel, in the packaging of yoghurt, water and other food, in cosmetics packaging, in electronic and sporting equipment and in many other goods. This means that plastic recycling has become a very important issue.
Since this is our specialty, you can find here below some more information about the way POLYMEX RECYCLING works and which services we can offer you:
STAGES OF RECYCLING – FIVE STEPS
- Production wastes are collected in an appropriate container or trailer with our suppliers.
- These wastes are transported by the specialized partners of Polymex and brought to our factory.
- Plastic wastes are sorted according to quality (and colour).
- The wastes have to be 100% clean and without labels before the production process can start.
- The material is reprocessed through grinding or granulation with double degassing.